Friday, March 11, 2011

Mexican Eggs...and Eddie's Gettin Laid!!!!

Hell Yeah! What a great start to the weekend. I got a phone call this morning that Eddie's little lady is ready to go! They're going to get together tomorrow for their big date and see what happens. Woo Hooooooo!!!!!! I hope she ends up pregnant cause it's getting time for him to lose his little cajones. Maybe I can get a booty call for Waylon, too. Then they'll both have had the opportunity to get a little tail before the "big change"...LOL!!!!

Last night I scrambled eggs with onions, jalapenos, tomatoes and cheese. It's probably very close to Migas...but since I've never made Migas, and don't usually order them, I'm not 100% sure. I am a lover of the chilaquilles (I have no clue if that is spelled correctly and spell check wanted to change it to something completely different)...those are my favorite! I also sliced an avocado to have on the side. It was delish! Below is the recipe:

Cadillac Cowgirl Mexican Eggs

1 small onion, chopped
1 jalapeno, chopped (depending on how manly, or unmanly you are) remove or keep the seeds
2 roma tomatoes; chopped
6 eggs
Salt and Pepper to taste
3 T butter
Grated cheese

In a large skillet, melt 2 T of butter and saute the onions, jalapenos and tomatoes until tender. Add the remaining T of butter and break each of the eggs in the skillet. Stir the eggs and sauteed veggies around so that they mix together and when the eggs begin to set, add the salt, pepper and grated cheese. Serve with avocados, salsa, tortillas and anything else you might like to complete your Gringo Mexican meal :)

Since I'm carb free right now, I just had the eggs and avocados. Gary had refried beans and tortillas with his and he said he liked it. He may have also had an ulterior motive, but he did eat all of it, so maybe he wasn't just blowing smoke up my ass in hopes of getting lucky later.

I'm off to Coffee Creek RV Resort this weekend with Sisters On the Fly. I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll be back Monday....kick some chili ass and steal some points if you're cooking this weekend!

Spreading something....like lots of bullshit today!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment