Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Greetings Earthlings!!

Okay, if I said that aliens had uploaded/downloaded information into and out of my brain, everyone would think I'm batshit crazy and my husband would probably take me to Terrell. Sammy Hagar says it and he's going to sell tons of books and make millions of dollars. WTF is wrong with this picture?!?!?!?!?!

Every time I hear the song "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley, I think of Paige. She is fascinated with being crazy. Thing is...she equates crazy to silly/funny....not, you know...crazy! She loves to tell me how fun it is to be crazy. How she was "born to be crazy." One day when she's old enough to understand, I'll have to tell her how "crazy" runs in the family and oh by the way, here's the warning signs. We had our joint dentist appointments this morning and she's got one more bad tooth to take care of. Unfortunately, I have to take her back to the pediatric dentist who has the worst front desk in the universe. The dentist is wonderful - her front desk people suck ass. I begged our regular dentist to please, please, please do this last crown, but he said, "hell no!" I guess I'll call the other place here in a bit. I'm wired on coffee this morning. I feel like the redheaded kid in Talladega Nights when he says, "I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew." I'm all jacked up on caffeine!! I should probably eat something soon....my stomach is starting to boil from no food and copious amounts of caffeine....

Speaking of food....I'm sort of burned out on cooking. WHAT???? Yeah...I'm kind of not feeling like making dinner every swingin night of the week! I made tuna salad last night and we made sandwiches out of it and I'm really not sure what I'll feed my husband and child tonight. I am, however, trying out a new cheese enchilada recipe tomorrow night that looks like it will be the cheese enchiladas to end all cheese enchiladas!!!! mmmmmm.....Messican food.....I love it. I'm ready for the weather to figure out what it's going to do; I'd like to start cooking outside in my dutch oven!

Fred and Wyatt are out to get one another. They keep barking at each other through the fence at the house. I guess Wyatt wants to exact revenge on Fred. Gary secured the fence and gate yesterday and we're going to lay concrete and/or brick so that Fred can't continue digging to get to Wyatt. WTF is up with my animals? I mean, seriously? I guess they both need to go on anti-depressants. Jesus.....

On the other end of the dog spectrum...you know...the Lov-ah side....no word yet on whether or not Eddie spread his seed. He was really, really worn out after his tryst with Molly. He slept for like, two days! He and Waylon are back at it again, humping uncontrollably no matter where they are or who might be in the house. They have no couth whatsoever. I was trying to put them out Saturday morning and it took, like, five minutes or something to get them out because Waylon rode Eddie all the way from the bedroom to the kitchen. Lord help us. They were soooo happy to see their Daddy, though. Eddie's such a little princess. He slept on Gary's pillow...cried for him....disgusting....but hey, it's our damn fault, we spoil them!!

This was Gary and Eddie's reunion. What this picture doesn't show is that Gary is actually asleep, not only with Eddie in his lap, but an empty wine glass in his hand. Classy.....(yeah, yeah, I know...but I don't have any pics of me passed out with a wine glass in my hand....LOL)



Our truck driver is back at the shop now. I hope it's because it's raining and the landfills are closed. That would make my day. I hate landfills. They're money sucking rackets. I equate them to TXU....or trashbags...stuff you have to have, they know it, so they rape you.

I guess I'll go for now. I'm waiting on my CPA to check my work before I can proceed. As soon as she does that, the difficult portion of my job is over and that just gets me one step closer to being out of here and operating Mild Bill's Spices!!!

Be sure and check out our Facebook page and Twitter. I sent page suggestions out to a bunch of people today...so be kind and "like" our page....and follow us on Twitter. I promise to be nice :)

Spreading my own special brand of joy and happiness to the masses......

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment