Friday, March 25, 2011

Hurray for Friday!!!!

Good Morning! Thank God for Friday, right? I'm so over this week. Gary and the boys are on the road to Johnson City this morning. After announcements tomorrow, they'll head to Luckenbach to see Charlie Robison. How about that for a Happy Birthday! Gary turns 39 tomorrow :) He doesn't look a day over sexy...right?!?!?!?!?! Okay, okay....don't vomit in your mouth.

My weekend is going to consist of a massage, facial and hair appointment. Then I'll go get sushi. Upon my return home, the boys and I will have lots of couch time as I'll be watching a marathon of Kelly approved movies!! Paige will be with Gammy this weekend, so I'm going to take it easy tomorrow and then work on her room Sunday before she comes home. She has a ton of movies and toys that we need to take to the school for use up there. Right now they're just taking up space in her room - space she could use!

Jeannie isn't here this morning, so I've got to get up and make coffee. I don't mean that as a spoiled brat....I'm just not a good coffee maker. No matter how careful I am, the filter always falls over and the coffee grounds end up in the coffee. Gary normally makes the coffee at home. I guess I just sort of suck at it!

One thing I don't suck at - making Spicy Tuna Salad and Breakfast Casseroles :) I hooked the boys up with both for their weekend excursion! They're going to need something to soak up all that alcohol....nice.....LOL!!

Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!! I'll be back on Monday spreading my own special brand of kindness, joy and passive aggressiveness since Gary won't let me be just plain aggressive anymore ;0)!! I'm kind of worried....apparently Burger King is moving down the street from McDonalds in Irving. Huh....I wonder if they'll be enough people in Irving to eat at both???? I wonder if McDonalds sent them a letter????

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment