Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just an Observation.....

Why don't more restaurants offer Turkey burgers? What's up with that? Why no love for the Turkey burger? Turkey is delicious and healthy and makes a hell of a burger. I've been craving a Turkey burger for a few weeks....that's what I'm making for dinner tonight. Problem solved...I will be my own supplier of Turkey burgers. Glad I got that squared away.

I am on my third large cup of coffee and I cannot wake up or get motivated. I have a lot of work to do and I'm just not feeling it. I should probably produce some work today. My life change plan is going along very well. The land at the back of our property has been cleared and we're about to put up fencing for the goats. I'm going to wait until after TICC to purchase the goats so that I don't have to ask my mom or sister to feed them. Although Paige would be all over it. We are also very close to Paige's bunny purchase. There were some really cute ones at Tractor Supply yesterday. She's got her money saved and they have a great started kit for $40. She's pretty excited.

Rather than ramble on and bore everyone, I'm going to sign off and get some work done. Have a great day....I hope all of you have Air Supply songs stuck in your head, too :o)

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment