Friday, September 24, 2010

Fair Day!!!!

Woo Hoo!! Soooo excited to go to the Fair today! Paige, Gammy, Courtney, Mommy and Daddy are all going to go look at the goats, eat corny dogs, ride some rides and just have a damn good time!

Dinner at Pappas last night was amazing - as usual. Tried a new Cabernet with dinner - Paradigm. Really delicious and not heavy like a lot of Cabs. They also had flourless chocolate cakes for us and they were DIVINE!! I took two bites of mine and then gave it to Gary. I did not consume any bread last night (besides the two bites of cake) and I was really proud of myself. I also did not partake of the au gratin potatoes or the crab mac and cheese. I had a filet, lobster tail and asparagus. It was DELISH! We had such a fun time - lots of laughs and snorting...from me, of course. I also dropped my CrackBerry in the ice cream on the plate with my cake. THAT was pretty damn amusing. I'm glad my mom had such a great birthday dinner. The bar made Hazelnut Martinis for her all night....I didn't try one, but they must have been good - she had more than a few :)

Good luck to anyone cooking this weekend trying to get those last points for TICC. It'll be here before we know it. Gary and I are staying home this weekend and recharging our batteries :) I feel like we've been going and going non stop for the last month. It will be nice to do nothing!

I'm off to do a few billings and then get the hell out of here. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Spread some joy and kindness this weekend!!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment