Thursday, August 11, 2011

On the Road Again......

Greetings from Centerville, Texas! Gary and I are on our way to New Orleans for our anniversary! No worries....he's driving!! Gammy is at the Brignon Compound with The Juicy and the babies, otherwise known as Hump Brothers, LLC, are at the doggie hotel. With all of the press releases and tours coming up for Mr. Ezell's campaign tour, they needed a good bath and nail trim :). No need for them to look skanky! My mom is not a big fan of Muffin. He tends to act like a jackass when I'm gone. Eddie, on the other hand, acts like the Golden Child. He's such a suck up.

Now we are in Leona. Yeah, yeah, why didn't we fly?? Well, I don't fly unless heavily drugged and I couldn't justify wasting my Xanax when we could drive. Besides, if we are driving we can hit the daiquiri bar. Hell Yeah!! Hopefully we get there in town for the Vampire Tour. Yes, it's touristy but who cares? It's fun and Gary's never been, so we are going to do all the cheesy stuff. We will hit the voodoo shops, too. I love New Orleans. I'd live there.

I just found out that the Oktoberfest committee is having a meeting tonight. I'm their secretary; so I hope someone takes notes!!!!! Mild Bills will be sponsoring it again this year and I'm going to try and get a basket together for the silent auction. Paige goes back to school Wednesday. She and I are both ready. Especially me! I like the routine of the school year.

I'll check back in tomorrow....they have a swim up bar in the pool. Yes!!!

Keep it real folks!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment