Friday, August 19, 2011

Conversations with Idiots

Jeannie: Good Afternoon, T&B.
Caller: Yes, my name is Mr. Diaz, I faxed over invoices.
Jeannie: Yes, but you didn't put any amounts on the invoices, so I can't pay you until you price them.
Mr. Diaz: But I don't like to put my prices on them.
Jeannie: Then I guess you aren't going to get paid.

Kelly: T&B
Caller: Are you bidding a job?
Kelly: Do you have the name of the job? Did you send us an invite on isqft?
Caller: No.
Kelly: Uh, okay. I can't help you if you can't give me any information.
Caller: It's a Smashburger in Plano.
Kelly: Okay, hang on.
Kelly: Sir, if you'll send the bid info via email, I'll have our estimator take a look at it.
Caller: So are you going to bid it?
Kelly: I'm not the estimator, so I don't know. If you can send it over, he will look at it and get back to you.
Caller: So how will I know if you are going to bid it?
Kelly: You either will or you won't get a bid from us. Do you want the email address?
Caller: Yes
Kelly: Do you have a pen handy?
Caller: No, but I've got something to write with.
Kelly: I bet you do.

Jeannie: Good afternoon, T&B.
Caller: I have a bid here from Ed. Is he the one who sent it?
Jeannie: Yes.
Caller: Is he who I'd talk to about it?
Jeannie: Yes.


This is just a sample of today's goodies. Well, actually, the last one occurs throughout the day, every day.

I've got to get back to my billings. I hope everyone has a FANTASTIC weekend!!!!! Keep it real...I'll be back on Monday with recipes!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment