Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday, Sunday....

Wow - it is HOT! I stopped by the office after cooking in Denton and it's quite warm outside. How has everyone's weekend been? I've had a really great, productive one. Yesterday, Paige, Courtney, Gammy and I went to Canton. I got some awesome deals - $1.00 train case, for instance. I made a lot of headway in decor for my new trailer. After we got home, I chillaxed for a while and then met my sister and husband at the Bristol General Store for Sushi. God...it was SO GOOD!!! We had a an Ahi Tower, a Rattlesnake Roll, a Volcano Roll and one other...I can't remember. It was delicious and I'm thinking I want some more tonight!!

Today, I went and cooked at the Denton Elks Lodge. We had 16 cooks and as always, a great time! Below are the winners:

1. Kelly Brignon (Yay!!)
2. Alan Fennell
3. TJ Cannon (Just needs one more point to qualify!!!)
4. Jimmy Rogers
5. Robert Bell
6. Debbie Longabaugh
7. Bruce Stewart
8. Don Ryba (New cook - 1st CASI point!!)
9. Delora Goin
10. Keith Longabaugh
Kiss Your Sister: The Champ

I was getting seriously nervous - mine and Tom's numbers hadn't been called and I began to worry. Hell, I don't care if there were only 16 cooks - I'll take 1st place - or any points - any way I can!!

I guess I'll do some work while I'm at the office. It's going to be so busy over the next month that any thing I can do to get ahead will be in my favor. The DISD is going on vacation next week, so our billings have to be turned in early - like tomorrow. I may go ahead and get those completed so I'm not rushing around in the morning. I still have to register Paige for swimming classes and I'm trying to find a dance class in Ennis....no luck so far. I found the cutest owl bedroom stuff for her yesterday. She picked out some stuff, and then I bought a few things that she doesn't know about to surprise her with.

Yesteday, while walking around Canton for almost 4 hours, I felt sure I had walked at least 20,000 steps. Uh no - I only walked 7758 steps. WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!? I'm worried I won't be able to walk my 10,000 steps each day. Damnit! I hope that I have lost 2.4 lbs this last week (at least). That's all I need to reach 10 lbs lost in 3 weeks. I may need to walk to Ennis and back this evening and in the morning to make sure I work off my sushi :)

Have a good evening and Go Mavs!

Keepin it real,

The Cadillac Cowgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment