Thursday, June 23, 2011

Good Morning!

Greetings from the 7th floor of Baylor Hospital Dallas. Gary's back doctor offices here and he is having a small procedure this morning in hopes of delaying another back surgery. His sciatic nerve is being pinched by a slipped disc and we are hoping this will work and give him some relief. I'm taking him home after this so that he can take it easy the rest of the day. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. He's in a lot of pain.

Paige was talking in her sleep last night. She told me that the dogs were racing cars! WTH?? She also told me last night while in the shower that she was "swinging her hair like the girls that dance". Oh sweet Jesus!!! Her swimming instructor is a teenage boy and she's the only one in his class. Lord help us. She is beside herself!! The flirting is out of control!

I'm two days into my Couch to 5k training program. I've got my sights set on the Turkey Trot Thanksgiving in downtown Dallas. I rubbed a blister on the back of my heel; I've got to buy socks. I'm weird about socks. So is Paige. We can't handle toe claustrophobia. It's a Bowden thing ;)

I'll be back later. I'm going to drink my coffee and read while Lord Brignon gets shot up.

Keep in real.........

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment