Monday, November 1, 2010

Off to Terlingua!

Good Morning! We are leaving for Terlingua either this evening or very early tomorrow morning. Gary has us packed and ready to go. I dropped the Molly and Wyatt off at the puppy hotel and my mom is staying with The Juicy all week. Eddie and Waylon are going with us (of course!).

I think I survived the weekend. Paige had her Halloween party Saturday and all of her friends came to celebrate with her. They had SUCH a great time! The kids decorated pumpkins, busted the Pinata and had a spooky hayride. The weather was perfect and the wind finally stopped blowing around the time everyone got there. Lots of wine was consumed, the adults seemed to have a great time and we're already planning an adults only party in the near future. I think after an evening with 25 kids earns us the right to have a mommies and daddies only kind of evening!

Paige was the most adorable Queen of Hearts! We painted her face and she wore a red wig, so she looked just like her! All of the kids were dressed up so cute - we even had two bumblebees and two Batmen. I don't think I got a picture of all the kiddos...it was hard to keep them still for any length of time.

I plan on taking my laptop to the desert so that I can work some this week. I hate being gone from the office for such a long time - and to be so far from it on top of everything else. I tend to have panic attacks when I'm away and it's so stupid, but I can't help it. T & B Demolition and I have a love hate relationship, I guess.

I hope everyone heading to Terlingua has a safe, uneventful trip! I don't know when we will be pulling into the Ranch, but hopefully we will be there by tomorrow evening. Don't forget about veggie cutting Thursday morning at 9 am. We'll be at the judging pavilion and I'll have breakfast and bloody marys for all of the veggie cutters. Remember that Mikie McGarity will be letting everyone know the TICC winners this year, so if you aren't going and want to be "in the know", get in touch with her via email or phone so that she can put you on the list. Her email address is mikie@mcgarity.org and her phone number is 817-975-2200.

Have a wonderful day....I hope to blog from TICC.

Spreading joy and kindness every day, in every way.......

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment