Friday, July 2, 2010

Thank You Friday....

I'm still trying to wake up. I went to bed early last night and slept okay. I woke up after what felt like hours of sleeping and it was only 11:30. That's sooo much better than waking up and feeling like you just went to bed and it's already time to get up. That sucks ass.

Anyways, I'm on my 2nd cup of coffee and I'm trying to get going. The Juicy of Love and Deliciousness is up and running. She's been drawing and asked me if I thought her drawings should be in a museum. I told her of course they should be..... :) About 3 or 4 years ago, Paige drew a scene from War of the Worlds...you know...the scene with the stringy blood matter coming from the spaceship? Yep, she drew it on her wall while we had our house up for sale. I wouldn't paint over it, it was too priceless. She then drew it on a piece of paper and made sure the stringy blood matter was red. It was a frighteningly accurate picture of the scene in the movie. And yes, I know, she's probably too young to watch that movie, but at the time it didn't bother her and we didn't have any bad dreams or weird conversations from watching it. In fact, she walked around for weeks telling us her name was Rachel and she would run around the house hollering, "Mom, Tim. Mom, Tim." We thought that was kind of funny. Oh well...that's how we roll in the Brignon family.

I just caught my child attempting to eat the fish food. Eeww.

This is going to be a looooong day.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. To those of you cooking chili this weekend, good luck. Happy Birthday to Mr. David Manske who is celebrating a birthday today. We are attending our first ever Arena Football game tonight to watch a friend play. I'm so ready for football; this is going to be fun. I'm still debating whether or not to go to Canton tomorrow. I don't necessarily need anything...but I know I could find things I want! I could spend tomorrow working on my trailers, but I did that yesterday and it damn near kicked my ass. I inhaled too much primer and I was basically useless the rest of the day.

I'll be back later today...or tomorrow....or Monday :) In the meantime, contribute your own special brand of joy and kindness to the world in my absence!!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment