Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hump Day

I'm sitting at my computer, I haven't had any coffee and the sounds of Pinky Pinky Doo are coming from P's room. I have ZERO motivation and I HAVE to get my ass in gear. I'm debating whether or not to make coffee or get it for free when I get gas this morning. (Free coffee with fill up - hell yeah!) Just talked to the hubby and he hasn't had any coffee this morning either and his morning sounds like it is mere seconds from going to hell in a handbasket :) I thought Wednesday's were supposed to be the start of the easy part of the week????

I can't get too worked up; we are only days away from a River trip. We're heading to Gruene Friday and won't be back until late Sunday. I'm so excited. I can hardly wait to get on the Comal and just do NOTHING...except for drink my wine :) Soooo looking forward to a weekend away. We definitely need it. We've got three, possibly four more trips planned for Gruene this summer. Of course we'll be there Labor Day weekend so that Charlie and I can celebrate our birthdays together :)

Have a great day.....I think I'm going to make some coffee and get my ass moving.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment