Monday, July 19, 2010

Hidee Ho!!

I've survived another Monday....Praise the Lord!!!

I had a fantastic weekend and I'm beat. Busy, busy day at the executive offices of T & B Demolition followed by a gourmet meal and wine at the Brignon residence. I'll be back blogging tomorrow....I hope :) It's billing time at T & B...and that takes priority over everything else!

Just one smart ass note before I leave for the evening. Apparently a hall monitor has been assigned to the GP Meeting. Did you know less than 1/2 of us have signed up? I wonder why that is? Can anyone tell me why no one is in a hurry to attend the 2010 GP Meeting being held in Salado? Is this a worthy enough subject for me to abandon my island of Passiva Aggressiva and just let it all hang out? Do the individuals putting on the GP Meeting have a clue as to why no one has signed up for it? If that isn't a very obvious sign to the GP's and the BOD that this form of GP meeting has worn out its welcome, then I don't know what is.

Have a good evening - I think there is some rain in the forecast for some of us. Gary and I thoroughly enjoyed our weekend in Gruene. The Juicy decided to stay with Gammy and didn't go with us. We enjoyed our alone time, but we missed that little Peapod. She's ready for a trip down there soon, though.

I'll be back tomorrow...and I'll definitely be spreading my own special brand of kindness and joy. Hold on to your knickers :0)

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment