Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Greetings Earthlings!

How's it hangin blogosphere?  I can't believe it's already Wednesday.  Where did this week go?  Shit, where did this school year go?  Paige has 2 1/2 weeks of school left and then what I hope is a very relaxing summer break.  She's going to do golf camp this summer.  Yes....golf camp!  She plays it on her Wii and the all day camp lets them swim as well.  Right up that little Juicy's alley. 

I snorted Steak Seasoning today and can't stop coughing.  Yep...I like to cut lines and snort the various spices :)  Haha...kidding.  I even had a mask on, but that stuff is so powdery, it just hangs in the air and always makes me cough and hack.  That sounds super attractive, doesn't it?  I can't wait to share my new venture with everyone.  It's almost complete and then I'll be able to unveil all of the details.  I'm really excited about the future and opportunities this will present for both me and Mild Bill's. 

The other night, I was watching Dancing with the Stars.  Maks was dancing and I commented on how HAWT I think he is.  Paige asked me if he was my boyfriend.  I laughed and told her no.  She then shared this wisdom with me:

"Mommy, you can have a boyfriend even if you are married.  You just can't tell your husband.  And you don't ever, ever want the two of them to meet."

I don't believe I can properly convey my shock at what she said to me.  I asked her MULTIPLE times where she heard that and who told her that.  She kept telling me no one told her and that she didn't hear it anywhere.  She kept telling me it "had been in her head for awhile."  In her head for awhile?  She's EIGHT!!!!!  I told Gary and he was like WTF.  I don't know why he was so WTF.  This is the same child who sang "Mirror mirror on the wall, there's another daddy after all." to her daddy and thought it was funny.  I don't know what's up with that kid...but she is a piece of work.

I'm ready for more ink :)  More like, I'm overdue for some new ink!!  I'm going to finish the sleeve on my right arm.  I need the top filled in some more and I want to continue down to my wrist.  I've got a few ideas, but I'm sure Mr. Chris Erickson will let me know what he's going to tattoo on me and it will be just as fabulous as the other three he's done.  I love him.  I've missed getting tattoos.  That was always my private time; my time to relax.  Gary suggested bluebonnets because he knows how much I love them.  When Chris did my first 1/2 sleeve, we needed some filler and that was one of my suggestions.  He wasn't crazy about doing them because it is a lot of detail and I needed something dark to cover the rest of my old armband that also included my ex-husband's name...that I had to have covered up with Celtic knotwork after I divorced him 24 months after marrying him.  Let me digress for a moment:

DO NOT EVER, EVER PUT ANOTHER MAN OR WOMAN'S NAME ON YOUR BODY - UNLESS IT IS YOUR CHILD'S.  AND, IF THE AFOREMENTIONED MAN OR WOMAN SAYS,"IF YOU LOVE ME YOU'LL DO IT.", RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM THAT CRAZY PERSON.

Back to my tattoo - I ended up with a crow (because I love them) to cover up the black part of the armband.  I think Chris would do a few bluebonnets...at least I hope he would.  I guess I'll need to start scouring the internet for ideas.  I can't wait!!!!

I'm at the store waiting on my sign guy to show up.  I've sent Tyler and Paige home and I'm just hanging out drinking a glass of wine.  We were going to cook in Marshall this Saturday, but we are going to stay home.  We've got a ton of stuff to do around the house and I really, really need to do some more canning.  I switched out my dining tables between the dining room and the kitchen and I need to finish getting that set up the way I like it.  I need to effin laundry and the puppies really, really need a bath.  Maybe I'll make some of my kick ass turkey burgers and we'll just hang out at the house all weekend.  That sounds pretty heavenly!

Have a great evening :)  Sign guy should be here any minute now...I'm going to go troll Google for skull pictures!

Spreading my own special brand of kindness and joy......

K

No comments:

Post a Comment