Monday, May 7, 2012

All's Well That Ends Well

I posted this on FB Saturday, but I also wanted to use my blog to tell a few really special people thank you for being helpful, supportive, non judgemental and very kind on Saturday.  More and more, I'm really learning some new lessons about friendship.  People can tell you all the time they're your friend; but when they act like complete assholes, it's hard to believe them.  Then, you've got the people who don't blow smoke up your ass and let their actions speak instead.  And let me tell you, actions speak louder than words.  I could easily wish for a do over on Saturday, but like the title of my post today, everything ended up just fine and I'm grateful to some really wonderful people.  Thank you again. 

I'm going to return to my Spicy life and get these orders out.

Oh - and congrats to everyone who placed this weekend.  (I got 8th - I guess I'm going to do this a point at a time)  Anyone know Tim Collier?  Back to Back Howdy Roo Winner.  Mild Bill's customer too.....

Coincidence?  I think not!!!

Keep it spicy!

K
 

No comments:

Post a Comment