Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Blogger To Do List of Sorts.....

I'm too busy to blog right now, so I'm going to make a list of what I'm going to blog about later in hopes of not only piquing your interest but to also remind me of what it was I wanted to talk about :)

D'baggery and it's never ending sea of opportunities
New spices
Larry Joe Taylor
Gin that attacks
My husband and his fondness for eating over the trailer sink when he's overserved himself
Larry Joe Taylor :)
And of course, Paige.  Yes, Paige.  Paige who put on disposable gloves last night to prepare her mac and cheese before she went to karate.  And then there's her self portrait......
Relearning how to control my temper and emotions now that I no longer take Cymbalta.  (not nearly as difficult as I anticipated.)
Anti-depressants:  The pros and cons
My DELICIOUS Sunday Supper
And people who seriously need to grow up.  We aren't in high school anymore, Dorothy.

I'll be back with a vengeance later :)

Keep it Spicy!!

The Cadillac Cowgirl and Spice(y) Mistress

No comments:

Post a Comment