Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Why I'm Going to Jump Off of a Bridge...........

This has been my morning:


Christian,


This is not our first disastrous project with Tegrity and they are not the only game in town. We have had nothing but problems from them on the three jobs we’ve performed. They can’t even pay us on time or for the amount owed. They are basically paying out all of the subs a little at a time. I really don’t care if I’ve offended them or not. I’ve been in this business for twenty years, Christian. It doesn’t always pay to be nice. I’m polite until it doesn’t work anymore; in this case – Jeannie and I have both been patient and polite. I’m finished with that mode of communication. Jeannie has been copying you on emails about this subject since August 30th. You’ve had ample opportunity to speak up about a lien that was filed on 8/25 – the same day your company signed a waiver for the portion of the balance and after YOU personally picked up a check for a portion of the claim you instructed your educated lawyers to file.



We are just as eager to file charges against our superintendent and employee as well as anyone else involved in this scheme. I seriously doubt any of Employsense’s laborers were “enlisted” by our employees. I’m sure this was a joint effort by all of the parties involved.



You can continue to email me and lecture me about my behavior or you can straighten out this situation that is Employsense’s problem to correct. Only one of those choices is going to get you paid and preaching to me about humility isn’t one of them.



Have a blessed day.

Kelly


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 11:07 AM
From: Idiot Temp Labor Guy
To: Kelly Brignon
Subject: Re:



We have a lien company that handles all of our liens and I can assure you that they know what they are doing as they are lawyers.

You're ownership stake does not entitle you to talk to people the way you do. In fact, the issue with integrity was resolved yesterday by me and we are on good terms with them. You, however, with your caustic behavior have offended them and I doubt they will do business with you ever again.

As for your claims about our workers. I personally called the police and have this matter being investigated for prosecution, that is to include your foreman who enlisted our workers in this scheme to defraud both of our companies.

Yes, other companies do what we do, but they don't wait for you to get paid so you can pay them. I have been accommodating because I understand the situation. Any other labor company would have stop servicing you long ago, but my company has stayed the course because of Jeannie being forthright about everything and making me comfortable about you owing us as much as you did. I suggest you, kelly, learn a little humility before you offend everyone you do business with because you are not the only demo company in town. It pays to treat people the way you want to be treated in life because you reap what you sow.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: "Kelly Brignon"

Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 10:37:19 -0500

To: Idiot Temp Labor Guy
Subject: RE:



You are not the only company that funds owner and GC’s projects – it’s the nature of the business. What isn’t the nature of the business is filing liens that haven’t been perfected according to the statutes and for erroneous amounts. You can get bent out of shape all you want – you are in the wrong here. If your feelings are hurt because you’ve made a mess of this situation and I’ve continually pointed it out, then that is your problem, not mine. Employsense brought this mess on itself. Feel free to file liens all you want. All I ask is that they be for the correct amount and follow the proper procedure. You personally picked up a check that paid invoices your company claimed you had not been paid for. That is the fraud here – not my intention to stop payment on a check until this is resolved.



Yes, I’m an owner of T&B and your threat really doesn’t scare me. And when you are prosecuting me for fraud, I’ll do the same with your company and your temporary employees that engaged in turning in forged and fraudulent timesheets on projects Employsense provided laborers.



I can make this as easy or as difficult as you want it to be. Fix this mess with Tegrity so that all of the vendors on this project can receive funding. As long as Jeannie and I have to deal with this mess, we can’t move on to other projects that we have been funded on; thus delaying more of your money even longer. I’m happy to joint check you with every GC we still have outstanding invoices with. I can tell you that they will take the same rude and abrasive tone with you as I have if they have to deal with a fraction of this type of bookkeeping from Employsense.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Idiot Temp Labor Guy
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 10:24 AM
To: Kelly Brignon
Subject: Re:



Kelly,

I have enjoyed a good working relationship with Jeannie, and genuinely like her. You on the other hand, have continued to be rude and abrasive without cause. I hope you have an ownership stake in that company because I am going to make it my mission to see you on the unemployment line. My company has fronted T and B 100K in labor and taken a passive position while invoices have gone unpaid for Ninety days. We do not provide ninety day terms or sixty but because of Jeannie I have worked with her on everything to date. I will be perfecting liens on all our outstanding invoices with you and will prosecute you for fraud if those checks don't clear.

Idiot Temp Labor Guy
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: "Kelly Brignon"

Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 10:07:19 -0500

To: Idiot Temp Labor Guy

Subject: RE:



Joey,



Employsense also did not file a 3rd month notice, which would affect the so called validity of this lien. The lien claim was not perfected according to Texas statutes.



This has done nothing more than cause headaches and waste mine and Jeannie’s time.



Christian – from this point on, you will be paid when we are paid; regardless of how old your invoices are, or whether or not you’re making money off of them anymore.



Do not contact us again until this has been straightened out by your company and you can provide proof of same. We will not issue any checks to Employsense on any project until this is rectified. I should stop payment on the checks you received yesterday because of this stunt. I don’t tolerate this kind of crap. You ask us to pay old invoices instead of what’s due on this project and then you file a lien even though we attempted to pay the invoices you claim on your affidavit? And they had been paid! You picked up the check. Seriously?




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Jeannie Crowell [mailto:jcrowell-tbdemo@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 9:57 AM
To: Idiot Temp Labor Guy; 'Kelly Brignon'
Subject: FW:



Joey:

Here ya go.



I don’t really have time to waste on this right now. I do see, however, that the lien was filed same day as the 2nd notice was sent, which is a little premature. It’s well within Employsense’s rights to file whenever they choose, but it’s not really a good way to cement a business relationship. I would also add that this would be same day that I acquiesced to Christian’s request that we pay you for the first two June invoices prior to being funded ourselves. We did so, and then a lien was filed. What really upsets me is that the May invoice was included, and Christian had picked up that check personally 10 days prior to the lien being filed.



We will not endorse a joint check overpaying for this site, and then hope that Employsense applies this overpayment elsewhere & doesn’t file another incorrect lien. Having seen this, I somewhat understand Tegrity’s position, although had they paid in a timely manner none of this would have occurred in the first place.



Please let me know how you intend to resolve this.



Thank you,

Jeannie



I am taking donations for Jack Daniels and Xanax today. Call me for a drop off locale.

Spreading caustic behavior and reaping what I sow......

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment