Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday...Doesn't Suck as Bad as Monday, But It Ain't Great.....

I have two Xanax left and then that's it. Dr. Redington won't give me a prescription for them and it just really pisses me off. I am a walking panic attack and since staying drunk all day is sort of out of the question, I'm basically a nervous wreck. I'm tired of T&B; I'm tired of the BS going on around here; I'm tired of this place being in limbo and I'm sick of Gary and I being the only ones who give a shit, and can't do what we know is best because we are in business with someone who lives in an alternate reality. Whew. I can't believe I said all of that.

I was once told that "my need for autonomy is off the charts". She wasn't lying. And it is...but I do just fine with Gary as a business partner (because we agree on how to run a business). It's just hard when you get to a point that you realize you have major philosophical differences with the other partner. I don't need to champion every dollar I put in this place and make sure someone knows about it. It's what you're SUPPOSED to do when you own your own business. This place is mine and Gary's livelihood and if someone thinks they can threaten that or take it away from us, they're WRONG. I've been invested in this place to the point it's made me sick and nothing is more insulting than someone who hasn't been involved pointing fingers and criticizing the efforts of those who have been left to deal with other people's messes. I've done what I can to keep T&B in business since we had a job go very, very bad two years ago and it's been mine and Gary's burden to bear - no one else wants to deal with the shit that goes on around here. As my dad said the other day, it's hand to hand combat every day at T&B Demolition. He hit the nail on the head.

Knock me down and I'll get right back up. I'll come up swinging if I have to.

Signed,

Tired of Being Screwed With

No comments:

Post a Comment