Friday, July 22, 2011

TGIMFF

This has been one of the worst weeks in recent memory. I'm hoping to wrap up some things today and be able to close one of the last chapters in my T&B Demolition book. I've made the decision to leave July 31st and I've got a lot to do between now and then. I'm so excited and nervous about the next stage of mine and Gary's lives and all of the joy Mild Bill's is going to bring us. I may be scarce for the next week or so, so please....spread some joy and kindness in my absence and feel free to send your two cents to me to post on my blog. It really takes the pressure off of a girl :)

Again...I need to publicly tell my hubby how much I love him...and how much I appreciate all he does for me. He's had my back the last month and I don't think I would have survived without him...or my Xanax and Hydrocodone :) I've always had an ambivalent attitude towards marriage (it really is just a piece of paper), but the past few weeks have taught me alot about love and marriage and what it means to stand by someone through thick and thin. Between him and my family, I don't know where I'd be without them.

Enough sentimental bullshit for now. Have a great weekend, stay cool and keep it real.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment