Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Because My Smart Ass Self Has Taken Over My Well Behaved Self...Oh Yeah....And It's Fun Too......

I'm sorry, but I just can't help myself this morning. First of all - Robert Talavera's post on the ED's Blog was FANTASTIC. I love it.

So, keeping with two of the themes of this newsletter dispute - one being that not enough newsletters have been submitted in July to satisfy the Board and keep the contest going.....

And, cancelling a contest in July when submissions aren't due until October 1st.....

Does this mean the Board might cancel the GPM in September based on the number of registrations accounted for in July?

As of last Thursday, only 18 of the 71 pods had registered.....and they aren't due until August 15th.

If we use the same logic........Just sayin........


Spreading it like cream cheese on a piping hot bagel.........


K

No comments:

Post a Comment