Tuesday, July 19, 2011

From Jim Ezell

Good Afternoon,

Below is from Jim Ezell....

Please, take him up on his offer. It takes two to tango....he wants to know what we think, so let's tell him.

In a nice, non-violent way, of course :)



From Jim Ezell

Hello CASI Great Peppers and any interested members.
As you attend your August pod meetings, please take a moment to reflect on what you want from CASI going forward. If you will email me any thoughts and recommendations I would appreciate it greatly. I am running for director to be a positive influence and I need to know what ails you. Trust me, there are no sacred cows in this herd. Anything is fair game so let me know. I will formulate the best program I can put forth and try to look at both sides of any argument. We must openly discuss conflict and prepare a game plan for our future. I just get the feeling that our morale is not what I think it can be. My email is jezell8642@aol.com. I will not disclose any names unless you specifically want me to do that.
There is not adequate time at the Great Pepper Meeting to discuss what we have not given careful thought to. Let's start thinking now.
Thanks


Jim Ezell
Sponsor Chair (CASI)
Chili Appreciation Society International
The Terlingua International Chili Championship
A 501 (c)(3) Nonprofit Charitable Corporation
Visit our website: www.chili.org

No comments:

Post a Comment