Monday, July 11, 2011

Conversations with Paige

Paige and I got to karate and went in to change her in the dressing room. We walked in and there was an older girl, a boy about Paige's age and the mom. I sat down on the bench to get Paige in her uniform.

Me: Paige, take off your shorts so you can get your pants on.
Paige: I can't. There's a boy in here.
Me: ok, well come closer to mommy and try to face the wall a little. He can't see you.

She does; and proceeds to take her shirt off like there was no problem.

Me: I thought you wanted to wait because a boy was in here.
Paige: I just didn't want him to see my booty. I don't have a problem taking my shirt off in front of boys.
Me: PAIGE!!!!!
Paige: What?? I don't do it in front of all the boys.
Me: Well, thank God for that.

I sooooo need a drink after that one! Whew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment