Monday, April 25, 2011

Oh Monday....I'm Too Worn Out To Fight....

I am sooooo tired!!!! I had a nice, easy weekend and went to bed at a decent hour last night and I'm exhausted! Maybe it's the rainy weather. Paige said we should just stay home and sleep in. That baby had the right idea this morning!!! Champ is here visiting with me. He's going to Myrtle Beach this weekend and I gave him a big bag of Gunpowder Chili Fixins to have for People's Choice. He got 1st in The Colony on Saturday, so he's back on top :)

We had a great Easter!! We ate, and ate, and ate!!! There was so much food and it was all so delicious!! We had ham, flat iron steak, squash casserole, green bean casserole, okra and tomatoes, potato salad, Gruyere potatoes and rolls. We also had Pina Colada cake...it was DELICIOUS!!!!! I think I'm going to eat leftovers tonight...hell yeah!!!

We're gearing up for Larry Joe Taylor this weekend. I've got to get cheese, crackers, carrots, etc for judging; mix spices, get stuff for chili and beans, stuff for breakfast casseroles, etc.... Gary, Mark and Vicki are going down Wednesday night and I'll head that way either Thursday afternoon or Friday morning. I'm really excited about going this year. Each year I seem to enjoy it more!

I'm going to sign off for now. This weather is making me kind of sleepy and lazy and unable to think straight for an extended period of time. I think I need more coffee. I'll be back when I'm more awake :)

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment