Thursday, April 7, 2011

Funny, Funny, Funny.....

My husband is still alive and we are still married. He chose not to come to the office yesterday out of fear that he would meet a fate similar to that of J.R. Ewing's.....

I told him that I would never kill him; I mean, what good is it to have life insurance on him if I can't spend it from jail?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I hope everyone has a great day! It's Thursday and that means we are one day closer to the weekend!!! Gary, Ray and I will be cooking at Traders Village this weekend....so if you're in the mood for chili, shopping and loud Tejano music, then come out to Traders Village Saturday :) I'll be looking for goodies for my new trailer....that I need to post pictures of! I also hope to ride the backroads Sunday and get some good pics of The Juicy in all of the bluebonnets. They are everywhere right now. We were on our way into Ennis last night and there is a house not far from ours that has bluebonnets behind their home on a hill - they were beautiful! I have a picture of Paige when she was two or three with her stuffed Piggy running through the bluebonnets. Soooo sweet....

I guess I'm going to sign off for now...I've got credit card statements to check :) Kidding, kidding....but I do love that some of you who read my blog call him and give him a hard time about getting in trouble with old lady. Priceless!!!

Keepin it real.....

The Cadillac Cowgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment