Thursday, January 13, 2011

Will This $%*@!$%* Week Ever Be Over?

When I listen to myself gripe and read some of my blog and FB posts, I know I sound like a negative, bitchy, bitter old person...(sound familiar??). I'm not. I promise. I am actually happy, I love my life (maybe not my employees), I have a great family, great friends, a Juicy of Love and Deliciousness, crazy dogs and a good marriage. Now that I've reaffirmed that I'm not always bitching and moaning about something and that I am a happy person, let me really bitch about something:

My check card was hacked. It has done nothing but cause problems since Saturday. I've had all kinds of charges hit our account. To top it off, my computer has been hacked as well and I believe it has spilled over into our server and Jeannie's computer. All week I've dealt with this bullshit and I'm ready for this friggin week to be over with. I see a drunk coming on.

Additionally, I have had a bladder AND kidney infection. I know that borders on TMI, but you CANNOT imagine the pain associated with a kidney infection. I wanted to kill someone Tuesday and yesterday. The way this week is going, I might still.....

But! I have found time to make something delicious with Mild Bill's Jalapeno Relish. The next time you make tuna salad, try this recipe:


Cadillac Cowgirl Spicy Tuna Salad

1 12 oz Can Albacore Tuna
1/4 Cup Mayo
2 Hard Boiled Eggs, diced
1 Tbsp Mild Bill's Jalapeno Relish
Salt and Pepper to taste

Drain the tuna and add to a bowl. Combine the tuna with the mayo, diced eggs and relish. Salt and pepper to taste. You can add more relish for a bit more kick. Serve it on crackers, toasted bread or by itself. You can also make a tuna melt out of it by adding a little Cheddar or Muenster cheese and grilling it in a skillet. Hell Yeah!

So, the highlight of my week has been making spicy tuna salad. Oh, and I watched "It's Complicated" last night and it was very funny. There...that's two things :)

I'm going to go to work now so that my computer can continue to be hacked by some dipshit in Switzerland with no life.

Spreading my own special brand of joy and kindness...and not just in Ellis Co.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment