Sunday, February 14, 2010

Oh the Fog....

Wow!! It's unbelievably foggy outside! I attempted to drive to Paradise to cook this morning, but after an hour on the highway and not yet to Dallas County, I turned around and came home. It was crazy...cars in ditches, lots of emergency service vehicles and tow trucks on the road. I'm glad I came home. I would have never made it.

Is everyone geared up for Valentines Day? Gary and I had our celebration Friday night. Dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, Miranda Lambert at Billy Bob's and we stayed at the Hilton in downtown Ft Worth. We had a great evening. I'm making a special dinner for us this evening, but for the most part, we're just chillin today.

Have a great Sunday and enjoy your Valentines Day. I'll be back tomorrow with recipes and chili talk, I'm sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment





Blog Archive