Thursday, February 11, 2010

Great Day to Nest....

Well, I've got a fire going, candles burning and I'm about to put on a pot of soup. I wish the weather was like this more often...I love it. Paige is still sick, so she's home today. She's back in bed taking it easy...poor thing. She went out and looked at the snow, though. She wasn't going to miss that!

We are planning on cooking in Paradise Saturday, unless it's too cold! We are staying at the Hilton in dowtown Ft Worth Friday night after dinner and Miranda Lambert. If it's too cold and that bed is nice and warm, my ass may just order room service and stay there all day! We'll be near Joe T's and Esperanza's...and shopping in the Stockyards. I could see this turning into a mini getaway weekend. We love Paradise, though....but we could always cook Sunday instead. We'll see. I like not having a plan!

Stay warm and enjoy the beautiful snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Blog Archive