Monday, January 11, 2010

An Open Letter to Cherry Garcia

Thank you, Cherry Garcia, for being such a good friend when I'm "cranky". Thank you for your non judgemental, unwavering support during my time(s) of need. When I'm pissy and cramping, you're there for me. When I'm sad, you let me take comfort in your chocolate cherry deliciousness. You never tell me no. You don't tell me to stop eating you. Your quiet encouragement always gets me through. You don't sit in the freezer and complain when you hear the icemaker shoot ice out in my glass and the refrigerator open, the wine pouring into my glass over and over again. You sit there patiently knowing that you will soon have your turn to make me feel better. You're a true friend, Cherry Garcia. I love you. You know I don't mean it when I tell Gary I want a double dip hot fudge sundae from Braum's. You know I'm just venting, and that I'll soon seek refuge in your loving pint.

I need help...I know. But I really, really do love Cherry Garcia.

No comments:

Post a Comment