Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Good Morning....this is such a crazy week and I feel kind of bad for my blog :( It's year end time here at T & B Demolition and I'm up to my eyeballs in financials, bank statements and other insanely boring, yet necessary tasks. Once I complete my duties, I'll be back with a vengeance. I need to figure out how to post some additional pictures on my blog, besides the ones I put in my posts. What would the Cadillac Cowgirl Blog be without a pic of the Cadillac Cowgirl (not me...but sort of...you'll see!) and her Cowgirl Cadillac????? I'm still trying to get to that pot of chili, too! I think we're cooking this weekend, so if we do, I'll take really great pics and get them posted.

Have a great day everyone....I'll be back when 2009 is closed and with the CPA :)

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment