Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Good Tuesday Afternoon

Hello...I'm taking a break from working on our lease for the building on Knox Street in downtown Ennis. This is so exciting!!! I can't believe I am thisclose to having a home for Mild Bills!!! It's just such a neat, quirky perfect old building and I cannot wait to open up and have a big party! It's going to be FANTASTIC!!!



Funeral information for Bruce Smith:

Funeral Home:
Ruebel Funeral Home
6313 W Markham St.
Little Rock, AR 72205

Visitation: 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm Wednesday, May 25th
Services: 11:00 am Thursday May 26th
Internment: Roselawn Cemetary
Memorials: CASI Scholarship Fund or Charity of your Choice

Home Information:
Darlene Smith
1904 Gamble Rd
Little Rock, AR 72211

Please continue to keep Bruce's family in your thoughts and prayers.

We're going to have to board the babies this weekend and because of the holiday, we won't be able to pick them up until Tuesday. Gary was very sad. I think he's trying to think of a way to take them with us. I'd really prefer that they stay at the kennel after last weekend. They were pretty much out of control little bastards. But look at them.....they're impossible to stay angry with :)



Still no candidates for the Board, that I'm aware of at least. Sure wish we could get some quality people to run and help CASI right the ship. Lots of suggestions and concerns were shared at TOT over the weekend, but nothing we haven't all heard or said before. Oh well.....

Don't forget - 15% off all things peachy at Mild Bills.com through the end of May! You know you need some Habanero Peach Preserves to puree and brush over a slab of ribs! And since you'll be saving money on the Peach Preserves, pick up a few jars of Jalapeno Jelly and a few packages of Jalapeno Ranch Dip. You need these things for your Memorial Day menus!!! I tell you...I am in love with the Santa Cruz paste from Mild Bill's. I like it better than tomato paste because it also adds a little zing to your chili. I am also a lover of the El Toro. It's so much like Cowtown, but with a little more kick and salt. If you use Cowtown, try out the El Toro and cut back on your salt in your chili. It just gives it a really nice flavor to your chili.

I better finish up the lease. Gary is picking up the Juicy and I'll head to Ennis and meet w/ our prospective landlord :) Tonight is the final episode of DWTS....did everyone vote?? I did!!! I voted for Hines and Kym! Gary called me a "Terrible Towel Lover".....LOL!!! Paige has 3 days of school left and she can hardly wait. I'm also looking forward to waking up a little bit later and not having to haul ass down 879 every morning! Each school year I make a resolution to be more organized, more prompt and less inept. People, Paige is entering the second grade next year and I have yet to make good on any of those endeavors. I kind of suck, I guess!

Enjoy your day....and spread some kindness while you're at it!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment