Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday, Monday

Well, I survived it at least. Hell....I may have even thrived a little today. Gone are the Mondays of years past....headaches, chest pains, liquid Xanax lunches. Nit any more. Not in my spicy corner of the world ;) Paige is totally over Justin Beiber. She told us this morning that Selena Gomez dumped the 'Beibs because he lip sings. Paige says she doesn't like lip singers and she's using his poster in her room for target practice. Nice!!!! I don't know what she's using for a weapon.....although she does have a bow and arrow (arrows that have suction cups) a la Katniss....so who the hell knows. I just realized I haven't mentioned anything about TICC. I'm blogging from my Nook, so I'll wait till I'm on my laptop. But.....1st Place was a customer.....as was 2nd - 20th. Just sayin.....Mild Bill's has some kick ass shizz :) I made chicken fried steak for dinner and used Jalapeno powder in my gravy. Uh, yeah! That made some some tasty gravy!! It had just the right amount of heat so it didnt overpower the gravy. I was sort of impressed with myself! I am totally digging this cooler weather. It makes me want to nest and cook and hang out in my cozy chair with my babies. I am cooking chili this weekend and then canning again after Thanksgiving. I'm anticipating more holiday business at the store this year, so I want to be prepared. Gammy worked at the store today, so that was a a huge help. I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week. Before we know it, Christmas will be here. Im going to sign off for now.... Spreading my own special brand of joy and kindness.... Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment