Saturday, November 10, 2012

Aaahhh.....I Almost Forgot......

Being a Catholic/Episcopalian, I root for Notre Dame. They were playing Boston College tonight and early in the game, the ND running back fumbled the ball. I got a little loud. Paige was watching it with me and she asks why I yelled..... Me: Because he fumbled the ball and the other team got it. Paige: That wasn't very smart. Me: No it sure wasn't. He has one job and thats to hold on to the damn ball. Paige: (looking serious) I bet he has to say a few Hail Mary's for that scew up. Me: (laughing!!) WHAT????? Paige: Yeah, cause he's Cafwic (thats how she says Catholic sometimes. I love it) He'll have to go to confession and I bet his Father makes him say a Hail Mary for dropping the ball. I bet he will even have to say the whole Rosary if they lose. It must be hard to be a Cafwic football player. Me: I bet it is too. Paige: Yeah, thats why I'm going to be a fashiom designer and weather girl in New York city. Wow - what do you say to that?? Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment