Friday, November 16, 2012

And I Shall Call It Doggie Fantastic

Paige has asked me to help her start a blog.

Wait for it.......

She wants to call it "Doggie Fantastic".......

It will be a blog dedicated to cute dogs.  People will email her pictures of their dogs and she will pick the cute ones and post the pics on her blog.  She even thinks she can make money off of it.....

Paige:  You know what?  People will want pictures of their dogs on my blog so bad that they'll want to pay me to post the pics.
Me:  You mean you're going to charge?
Paige:  No, I mean that people will want me to think their dog is the cutest, so they'll give me money to pick their dog.
Me:  Oh, so like a bribe.
Paige:  What's a bribe?
Me:  When you pay someone to do something that helps you that they might not otherwise do.
Paige:  Oh.  Well, I don't see it that way.  I mean, if their dog is really ugly, then I won't let them buy me.  But if there are a few really cute dogs and it's close, then I'll consider taking a couple of dollars.
Me:  Sounds like you've got it all figured out.

My kid is just the best ever.  I told her she should start a blog on solving math problems.  She didn't think that was very funny :)



Back to work.  Busy Friday at Mild Bill's.  I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Oh, before I go, I need to let everyone know that you can now order EC Special, Mild Bill's Chili Magic, Spice Mistress BBQ Rub, Bob Coats Championship Chili Blend and Terlingua Sunrise Jelly via the website, www.mildbills.com.  I'm also going to make sure I get pictures posted this weekend as well.  And I'm making more jalapeno jelly.  And I'm going to try and cook chili tomorrow.  And I've got to do my Thanksgiving grocery shopping.  Gary's going to the deer lease and P is going to Gammy's.  It'll just be me and the boys :)

Have a Spicy Weekend!!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment