Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Whew!!!

Hey there - this is a super quick post :) I just got back from College Station where I've been since Monday morning taking my processed foods class. I am now legal to can..you know...make relishes, salsas and pickled items! I was good to go with the jellies, just had to take the acidified foods course so no one gets sick. Woo hoo!

I'm busy, busy, busy right now between orders, setting up the store, website stuff, email stuff, you name it. Fortunately, I've got my ansswering service working in case I miss a call! I'll be at Thousand Trails Lake Whitney this weekend, so if you have a spice order that you'd like me to bring, let me know. I'll also have spices with me to sell.

Gary and I also want to thank everyone for their support and kind words and for coming to our grand opening (if you could) or sending well wishes if you couldn't. We can't wait for everyone to see the store - we are so proud of it!!

Well, I'm off....I gotta box orders and get my butt in gear. Have a wonderful day....I'll post as I can!!!


Keep it real, folks!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment