Friday, October 28, 2011

Too Busy to Blog?? Say It Ain't So!!

Whoa!!! This whole spice business is cutting into my blogging time ;). Haha....kidding, kidding! But seriously - I'm one busy woman! I miss blogging my wry, smart ass opinions each day. I'm sad that my mouth and fingers have been put on temporary lockdown by Sheriff Gary. I mean, I can't even be passive aggressive right now. Damnit!! But I digress!

Needing some Ft. Worth Light?!?! Come and get it!! Mild Bill's now sells Stockyard Special. Available in 4, 8, and 16 oz quantities - it'll be posted on the website soon. Im also ordering sausage/klobase seasoning as well. Ive got a large hunting community in Ennis and since we're one weekend away from opening weekend, people are looking for spices. Hell yeah!!

I can't say enough about all of the awesome Mild Bill's customers I've been talking to and meeting for the first time. Everyone has been so kind and patient with me while I learn and adjust and I'm so thankful for everyone's support. I've held spices hostage on accident and no one is ugly about it. They just call or email and nicely ask if I may have forgotten to put something in their shipment ;). Really, people have been great. The best part is learning even more about the spices and talking to people about chili. I'm having a blast!

Tomorrow is Paige's spooky Halloween party!! She's so excited! I'm making a big batch of Gunpowder chili, Mummy dogs and Queso Blanco. Yum! She's soooo excited ;)

We leave Monday for TICC. We are going to use red spray paint and write Viva Terlingua on the side of my trailer. I'll post pics ;)

Have a great weekend. I hope to blog from Terlingua.

Keep it real....and remain calm while I serve out my oath of silence. Soon I'll be able to blog about all of the ignorance that takes place outside of Ellis Co!!

The Cadillac Cowgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment