Friday, October 21, 2011

Thank God It's Friday!!!

Wow...what an incredibly wonderful, busy week! I am certainly counting my blessings! I was packaging orders, listening to a little 7 Year Bitch and just humming away, all blissed out in my happy world. This sure beats the hell out of the previous place of employment! Thank you Jesus for Mild Bill's Spice Company, Inc.!!! No offense, Jeannie...you know I love you :0)

Oh - Go Rangers!!!!

Paige and I will be embarking on our MommyBaby camping trip tonight. This will be Pussywillow Rose's first trip. It has a full bed and considering how long my child has gotten, we need it. I don't know how much longer we were going to be able to share the twin bed in the Cowgirl Cadillac. PWR still needs an outside paint job, but who cares?!?! It's in great shape on the inside and as long as I've got a comfy bed and a potty, I'm golden! We'll be in Cleburne this weekend cooking chili and having a grand ol' time. She's got Nightmare Before Christmas packed...I've got the hot chocolate...life is GOOD for the Juicy of Love and Deliciousness!

I hope to be cooking at home Sunday. Still not sure what to make for Sunday supper, so I'll be kicking ideas around tomorrow. Maybe a pot pie....or a roast....or maybe roast chicken? Roast chicken sounds delicious, actually. A lot of lemon, a little rosemary, and a lot of butter smeared on that bad boy. Hell Yeah - that's what I'm talkin about! I've also got an idea for a sweet potato/butternut squash soup that I've been wanting to try out. I think a little Mild Bill's Smoked Spanish Paprika would be a wonderful counter to the sweetness of the potatoes and squash. Maybe a little smoked cheddar or gouda grated over the soup? Mmmmm....I think I've got a good start to that one!

I'm going to finish up a few things and head home. Paige is ready for our weekend to start and I'm looking forward to private time with my Peapod. I feel like we've been going 90 miles an hour for the past month...it will be nice to just chill out with her. I'm sure we'll have a few memorable "conversations"!

Spreading my own special brand of kindness and joy....

The Cadillac Cowgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment