Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Viva Terlingua!

Mild Bill's will close Thursday, October 27th to travel to TICC. We will reopen November 7th. Any orders placed during that time will be shipped November 7th and 8th. If you are a Tolbert or CASI cook and need spices brought to you, please call or email me so that I can bring your spice order. I'll head over to Behind the Store on Thursday, November 3rd and deliver any Tolbert orders then. I'll also have spices with me if you realize you've forgotten something and need it for your chili! Safe travels to everyone heading to Terlingua!

Just want to keep everyone, (including my stalker) informed of where Mild Bill's will be!!! Come see us Friday November 4th for the Customer Appreciation Party - it will be held from 2-4pm at the Mild Bill's camp to the right of the Old 320 Cooking Area. Hope to see everyone there!

No comments:

Post a Comment