Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday, Monday.....

Good Monday Morning! Has everyone been watching the new season of True Blood? My sister told me the name of that HOT new werewolf, but I've already forgotten. Lord have mercy - that man is FINE!!!!! And yes, I know Gary reads this blog and no, I don't care that he knows that I think he's hot...LOL!!! Jeannie, Courtney and I go on and on about the Swedish Freight Train of Hotness, so it's not like it's a surprise.

I'm a crappy mom. P's swimming lessons don't start back up until next Monday....and my mom took her this morning. Ooops!!! She was a little sad, but I reminded her that she had Karate this evening and that made her feel a little better. She behaved very well at Pappas Friday night. When John asked her if she wanted regular mac and cheese (as opposed to the orgasmic crab mac and cheese we eat) with her steak, she told him she could "make it work." She didn't try and sniff the wine cork nor did she ask for a glass of wine. She did eat as much of the bread and butter as she could without arousing suspicion from me....she was pretty sneaky this time :). She ate most of her food and had a dish of vanilla ice cream for dessert. She was a really good girl. I was proud of her! Dinner was delicious as always and the Sea Bass was perfect!! I tried a new Scotch also. The Balvenie 17 year....it was AMAZING! Hints of oak, tobacco, and vanilla. I loved it!

I'm going to drink a few more cups of coffee, do some work related stuff and then begin my take on the CASI Board meeting I attended on Saturday. I think that the Old 320 issue is far from over and I've already heard a lot of rumblings from other cooks as to how the BOD handled the issue on Saturday.

I'm off to caffeinate myself....until I return, here's a peek into my Sunday cleaning my house with my "helper".........





Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment