Wednesday, April 21, 2010

How I Deal with Stress - Part II

I go shopping!!! I spent two hours in Wal Mart this morning. If the store wasn't torn up from the remodeling, I would have stayed even longer!! We bought a new Toy Hauler and I spent the morning shopping for it. Thank God it's a nice black and gray color scheme. The motorhome has a blue interior and I was just so ready to get out of the scary, 1980's country blue inside of the motorhome. Thank you Baby Jesus....

For those of you with, ahhh...how do I put this....gentle ears...fair warning - my blog is full of F Bombs, GD's...you name it. The beauty of my blog - don't read it if it offends you :) Not that I give a damn who I offend...if I did, well, I guess I just wouldn't be me!

I have another breakfast casserole recipe I'll share in just a bit. This week is billing week and I can't ignore the most important aspect of my job! If I don't bill, then people don't pay and we don't have a wonderful business that affords me all of my life's great treasures. As much as this place STRESSES ME THE FUCK OUT, Gary and I are truly blessed. We own a business, we do things on our terms and we are unbelievably lucky considering the economy and job market these days. As much as I wig out over this place, it has given me a life that I didn't think I'd ever have. And I'm not talking about money. I'm talking about independence, the ability to leave for a week and go to a chili cook off; or come in late so I can see Paige play Jesus at school. Okay...that's enough talk about this hellhole...hahahahahaha!!

Alright...I'm off to work. My mom is hovering because I haven't produced any work for her. I'm supposed to leave early and go to a meeting at P's school for a fundraiser in a few weeks. I hope I can make it....damnit.....

Have a great day....I'll be back later to spread my own salty mouth brand of joy and happiness :)

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment