Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Things I Love (In No Particular Order)

This looks bad because my purse is first and my kid is last...LMAO!! I actually added P's picture first, then the others...they posted in reverse order. That shit ain't right....



My Gucci satchel...I bought it for myself for my birthday last year. I have coveted this bag for a very loooong time.



Gary and the boys. Although I'm not a fan of Lone Star...that's his beer. I like Miller Light. I don't know when I took that picture of Gary. He's pretty sexy. I mean, I know we were at Billy Bob's...but I don't really know why I took it. Hhhmm...is it a coincidence I went into pancreatic shock later on that evening???


This was taken at the Hall one Friday night. Members of the GEMA Gang..that's Greater Ennis Metropolitan Area to you....(I stole that from Duke!!)


That's a picture of Fred, our dog. He wandered up to our house about three years ago and never left. Within weeks he was living inside soaking up the A/C. You can hurt yourself tripping over Fred. We've all launched ourselves in the middle of the night over his lard ass. He weighs about 130 lbs and likes to leave us steaming piles of friendship.


Bread from Pappas...so warm and soft...a nice tasty pillow for the perfect butter they give to you. Aaaahhhh.....


Charlie Robison Christmas night at Billy Bob's. He played a Lynyrd Skynyrd song at the end of his set. We love him.


Paige made her headwear. This was around the time she found out she and I are Indian (feathers not dots) and became slightly obsessed. That's a piece of paper she taped together and one of my mom's emory boards held on with a rubber band. Ingenious.

No comments:

Post a Comment