Monday, March 22, 2010

DISCLAIMER

In case I haven't been clear in the past, this is my blog and is subject to my opinions..right, wrong or indifferent. I'm going to say things that readers may not agree with. I'm going to say things that piss you off. I'm going to call it like I see it and that may not jive with your opinion or recollection. I am nobody's fool and nobody's cheerleader. My life, my words, my opinions. I'm going to ask questions and challenge authority. I've been doing it my whole life and the chances of me quitting now are slim to none. Take it or leave it :)

On a lighter note, I solved my dinner crisis. Chicken breasts + Chinese veggie medley + garlic ginger stir fry sauce = Delicious Chicken Stir Fry. Yeah me!!! And even better, Gary stopped on the way home and picked up fried rice and eggrolls. Hell Yeah!!!

Be back tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment