Tuesday, October 16, 2012

So This is What My Blog Looks Like.......Back in the Day.......

Haha.....long time no blog :)

This is going to be a short but sweet one, with more to follow tonight and tomorrow.

We have a lot to catch up on.....conversations with Paige, recipes and as was recently pointed out to me by my husband, my lack of hotness as compared to 20 years ago.

But let's not dwell on that awkard domestic dispute this fine morning.  Let's start (and end!) today's blog post with a Paige Special:

Paige:  Mommy, this book says that you can introduce dogs to guinea pigs, but that you should be careful.
Me:  Yep (it's 7:15 am and I haven't had enough coffee....so I'm not much of a conversationalist yet this morning.)
Paige:  Well, I just don't think that's a good idea.  Especially with Eddie.  He has a hunger for Lollipop.  A love hunger.  And a food hunger.  I mean, he wants to eat her, but he's hungry for her love, too.  That's why I called it a love hunger.  You can have a love hunger and a food hunger for someone.

Have a great day everyone!  I'm going to keep it spicy today - hope you do too.....

The Spice Mistress

No comments:

Post a Comment