Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Small Morsel Until I Blog Again.......

This morning, Paige had the following to say:

"Mommy, since I can't lump Lollipop like Gilbert did, I just scratch her back when she wants to be lumped. I know it's not the same, but I thought I could make her feel good until we find another guinea to lump her."

And yesterday:

"Mommy, next time I go to Gammy's, I'm going to get my butterfly net and bring it home to catch a rabbit. I'm going to keep it alive, I don't want you to think I'm going to kill it or anything. I just thought Lollipop could use a friend. But I'm not going to let them birfalize."

I haven't blogged in a few weeks and in that span of time, Gilbert passed away :(. It was really sad and Paige is still a little upset. Poor baby. School started last week and that had been a nice distraction, but still....

Lunch made (still proving a point to that lunch lady), breakfast made and I'm drinking my coffee. Just a few more days until we head to Gruene for my annual Charlie Robison lovefest/birthday celebration. This will be my last weekend on the river until next year, so I'm going to make this one count ;)

Keeping it real by providing services to ALL the residents of Ellis Co.......

The Spice Whisperer

No comments:

Post a Comment