Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spicy Is As Spicy Does......


How is everyone this fine Thursday? I'm spectacular! I've got a big pot of chili going in the back right now as I gear up for Free Chili Thursday and Friday. It smells delicious in here.

Paige did a great job yesterday presenting her Tiger project for the St. Joseph Science Fair. She was "a little nerbous", but she did a really wonderful job. All of the kids did. I'm so proud of my Juicy of Love and Deliciousness. She's so sweet and wonderful and I love her so much.

Mild Bill's would like to thank Bob Coats for so generously allowing Mild Bill's to market, package and sell his TICC winning recipe from 1999. It will be on the website in the next few days - I'll have his recipe on there as well. It's such a good recipe and we are both proud and excited to add it to our list of products. Larry Walton's 2011 TICC Recipe is also now featured on the Mild Bill's website. Hell Yeah!!!

Be sure and check out the website for our new blends as well - Mild Bill's Original, Mild Bill's Light and Lone Star Light Chili Powder...an homage to well, you know......

Gary's love of Lone Star Beer....duh!!! It is the official beer of Texas. I think it's only fitting I have a chili powder named for his favorite beer - two of his pastimes - beer and chili.....chili and beer....aahhh.....

We'll be heading up to Jim Ezell's house this weekend for the Relay for Life CCO that raises money for Team Greg's Plumbing and their efforts to raise money and wipe out breast cancer. It's a great cook off. We went the year before last and had a really good time. We are looking forward to cooking there Saturday. Ladies State will be here before we know it! We'll be in Seguin early Thursday afternoon and we'll have spices with us. Feel free to let me know if you'd like an order brought to you as well.

I hope everyone has a fantabulous day. If you're cooking chili this weekend, good luck and steal some points!

Spreading my own special brand of kindness and joy....among other things not suitable for my blog :0)

The Spice Mistress

P.S.

This is a picture of Armie Hammer. He is delicious and beautiful. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment