Monday, April 23, 2012

Apparantly, I Have To Actually Say The Words

I'll be updating the Mild Bill's website with the same language, but I guess I'll start here. Mild Bill's Spice Company, Inc and Kelly Brignon, individually, DOES NOT SHARE CUSTOMER INFORMATION. I don't quite understand the logic behind the misconception, however, I would never, ever share customer information, such as what my customers order, with anyone. For any reason. Period. Business people do not sabotage themselves by blabbing private, customer information to other customers. I can't wrap my head around the reason why anyone would think that; I guess it stems from a very simple explanation. Those people don't know me. And they don't understand my desire to run a reputable, customer-centric business. One that focuses on ALL customers in ALL regions - not just a specific area. My products are designed to reach people all over the state, the country, the world - and they do. I am proud that we have a product list that caters to everyone - not just a specific group of customers. I'm proud that I travel to as many cook offs in as many areas and meet customers I've been talking to on the phone or via email for months. I'm excited when I meet new people who in turn become friends and customers of Mild Bill's. I'm proud that I have a retail store in addition to our mail order business. Nothing gives me greater joy than talking to people about chili and spices. I'm finally doing what I love and if anyone thinks I would screw myself by screwing my customers, they are sadly mistaken. I have too much respect for my customers to do anything to jeopardize their trust in me and their continued support by purchasing Mild Bill's products. When we obtained Mild Bill's from Bill and Tamara Dees, it wasn't to alienate anyone. It was to continue to grow Mild Bill's and make it bigger and better. Period. That is my rant for Monday morning. Anyone stalking my blog in hopes of me badmouthing anyone or talking about the big pink chili pepper in the dining room, you're wasting your time. :) This subject, however, needed to be addressed for some reason by me. To think I'm going to start sharing customer secrets is just BSC! Have a fantabulous Monday! The Spice Mistress

No comments:

Post a Comment