Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What's Up With This Blog Not Posting For Me?!?!?!?!

I really wish my blog could read my mind and post for me!

Yesterday was definitely a Monday :) It took a month, but I finally had one. If I scooped it, I spilled it. If I picked it up, I dropped it. And if I touched it, I knocked it over! I self medicated when I got home last night!

So, the roast chicken recipe.....I'll get that posted post haste. The potatoes didn't come out crispy, but they were still delicious, so was the chicken. I roasted broccoli with walnuts and parmesan and it was all so yummy! All that was missing were homemade yeast rolls. I had chicken left over and made soft tacos last night. Delish!

The Juicy of Love and Deliciousness got 1st Place in Sparring at her Karate tournament!!!!!!!! So proud of my Paige - we went to Joe T's afterwards to celebrate :)

Have a fantastic day - I'll be back with recipes, joy, kindness and the unmistakable aroma of cumin!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment