Tuesday, February 22, 2011

To Market, To Market.....

After my delicious Tilapia, I've got to come up with something equally yummy for dinner tonight. I'm not sure what I should make...so I need some ideas. Anyone, anyone?

I love going to the grocery store. Walmart doesn't count - that place is a beatdown. What I enjoy is going to Tom Thumb or Central Market and going up and down every aisle just soaking in all of the interesting things you can find at both stores. Central Market is expensive, yes, but they have got so many amazing products; every kind of fish imaginable, a fantastic wine selection, endless produce...it's just such an experience! The only thing better for produce is Farmers Market...which by the way, Ft Worth has a Farmers Market. I had no idea! So yeah, one of my favorite forms of relaxation is wandering aimlessly around the grocery store and buying whatever sounds good. Sometimes it's the ingredients to make a big meal. Other times, it's wine, good cheese and bread for a nice adult evening with the hubby :)

Texas Open is coming up this weekend. Gary, Mark, Vicki and I are driving down Friday afternoon. We are staying at the La Quinta rather than take the toyhauler. It's going to be a loooong drive down there...thank God I don't have to drive!!! We're looking forward to it and I know a good time will be had by all! I'm looking forward to hitting a great Mexican restaurant for breakfast on the way home Sunday.

Have a great afternoon - I'm going to figure out my dinner menu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment