Friday, December 7, 2012

Not Necessarily the Same as Lumping....But Close....

This morning Paige told me she had found Lollipop's happy spot.

Paige:  I found Lollipop's happy spot.  It's right under her neck.  She purrs and shakes when I scratch her there.
Me:  Aww...how sweet.  She loves it when you spend private time with her and love on her.
Paige:  Well, it's not the same as Gilbert.
Me:  True, it's not.  But you're her mommy and she loves you.
Paige:  Well, it's not the same thing as lumping, but I try to make up for Gilbert being gone.
Me:  That's wonderful.  Just fantastic.

I was telling my mom about my dogs driving each other (and me) batshit crazy the past few days.  I think it's time they had their nuts cut.  I then explained to my mom that they're like an old married couple, biting each other's nuts one minute and cleaning one another's teeth the next.

My mom told me that she didn't know what kind of marriage I had, but there was certainly NO nut biting or teeth cleaning going on in hers.

She's probably also never lumped either :)

Sorry mom....at least I didn't talk about the Pirate Eye.......

Keep it real - and have a great weekend no matter what kind of freaky relationship you have with both the animals and humans in your life!!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment