Tuesday, December 4, 2012

If An Itchy Palm Means Money, Should I Fear An Itchy C-Section Scar?

Wow - what a friggin visual! Nothing to worry about here. My tubes are tied. Still.....kinda scary logic. I know this goes without saying, but I truly adore my child. With that said, whew.....what a week its been - and its only Tuesday! She has worn my ass out. Paige normally calls Gammy on the way to school every morning and talks to her. Then we shoot the shit. Well, she was so out there this morning I had to turn on Radiohed and suggest we just have some quiet time on the way to school. She's just so anxious and all over the place right now. And she is such a worrier. I can normally handle her with no issues, but man......the past few weeks have been rough. Tonight, while watching The Walking Dead, Paige and I worked on her math. I HAD TO TAKE a break to see the heads roll out of the aquarium, but we got a lot accomplished. I was able to help her and she did really well. I know she's going to come through this in no time. And why wouldn't she? After all, she's the miracle baby born at 30 weeks :) I've got a standing date with Thom Yorke. See ya on the flipside, muthaf**kas!! K

No comments:

Post a Comment