Thursday, December 6, 2012

Conversations with Paige

This morning on the way to school, I noticed a lovely scent coming from the backseat of the Expedition......

Me: Hey Paige, are you wearing that Bath and Body Works body spray?
Paige: Yes. Why?
Me: Just wondering. You smell delicious.
Paige: Yeah, I know. I like to mix it up.
Me: Mix it up??? Paige: Yeah, wear different perfumes. Keep people guessing. 
Me: Are you kidding me?
Paige: Nope. No one knows from day to day how I'm going to smell when I come to school. They always ask when I get to school. Or they just smell me and try to figure it out.

From the mouth of my soon to be nine year old......

Pray for her daddy and me.....

Spreading my own special brand of joy and kindness....and an aroma that might keep you guessing....

The Spice Mistress
(AKA The HMFIC)

No comments:

Post a Comment